San Antonio Auto Accidents
We can’t take back the pain & the tragedy but we will fight for the compensation you deserve!
Free Guide – What To Do After A Car Wreck
Have You Been Injured and Want to speak to an Experienced Attorney?
Car crashes happen every day in the United States and can lead to life-altering injuries.
Over 200,000 injuries occur every year throughout Texas from crashes, which is an injury about every two minutes. Fault in car wrecks is often disputed and insurance adjusters do not always have your best interest at heart.
What happens when your claim is denied? You need an experienced car accident attorney who will stick up for you and fight for your rights to compensation.
How We Can Help
- Accident victims can suffer all types of serious injuries, from bone fractures to brain injuries to spinal cord injuries.
- No matter what type of injury you are dealing with, it is our goal to help you make a financial recovery and move on with your life.
- We represent people who have been injured in:
- Motor vehicle accidents: We represent individuals who have been injured in all types of car accidents. If another driver’s mistake caused a car, truck or motorcycle accident, we can help.
- 18-wheeler accidents: Accidents involved 18-wheeler result in some of the most serious and catastrophic injuries. We help individuals who have been injured in accidents caused by negligent truck drivers and trucking companies.
- Pedestrian accidents: Failure by motorists to pay attention to pedestrians and bicyclists can result in serious injuries.
- Premises liability accidents: Dangerous property conditions can cause serious accidents and injuries. Property owners have a responsibility to maintain their property. When they fail to do so, they can be held responsible.
Step To Take After A Drunk Driving Accident
- After an accident, you may be unsure about the next steps. After seeking appropriate medical care, talk to an attorney as soon as possible. An attorney can help you create a plan of action, but if you don’t have an opportunity to talk to a trusted legal advisor quickly, here are some steps that you can take:
- Get information at the scene of the accident – If you are able, call the police, talk to witnesses, and record as much information as you can about the accident. Take pictures of the accident scene and your injuries, and exchange information with the other drivers involved.
- Contact your insurance provider – It’s important that your insurance provider be informed of any accident as soon as possible. Provide the agent with the facts, and tell them if you are injured. Avoid telling them anything that hasn’t been confirmed by your treating doctor. Do not accept any settlement offers immediately after an accident, unless you have discussed your case with an attorney.
- Keep track of your medical information – Keep copies of all medical forms and information including diagnoses, prescriptions, medical treatments, and gas bills from your trips to and from treatment.
- Talk to an attorney – Injuries after an accident can be immediately identifiable or may take time to develop in the days and weeks after an accident. Consult an attorney if and when you notice any injuries develop after an accident.
What Should I Do If I Was Rear-Ended?
- Rear ended accidents can be particularly difficult to navigate on your own because it can be hard to determine who is at fault for a rear end accident. Here’s what to do if you were rear-ended by another driver:
- Even if you don’t think you have been injured, you should still seek medical attention; injuries may present themselves later on
- Report the accident as usual, but be sure to take pictures documenting the collision and the position of the vehicle involved (this will be important for proving fault later on)
- Contact a car accident lawyer right away
- It’s important that you don’t try to navigate this process on your own. While it may be obvious to you who is at fault for the accident, it may not be as clear-cut to the insurance company. Let us fight on your behalf to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.